HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Door-to-door transport in luxury vehicle with driver.
• The Grand Pacific Drive will take your breath away with its stunning beauty.
• The Sea Cliff Bridge is an amazing feat of engineering. You can either walk or drive over the bridge.
• Visit the spectacular Kiama Blowhole.
• Learn about the significance of the area to the local Aboriginal community.
• Marvel at the picturesque scenery of the Illawarra and Shoalhaven regions.
• Savour a two-course lunch at a delightful café style restaurant in the coastal town of Seahaven.
• Enjoy private wine tastings at local award-winning wineries.
• Visit the historic town of Berry.
• All entry fees associated with the day are included.
This full day escape is designed to provide a taste of the South Coast for those of you who are short on time.
Your private luxury car with driver will pick you up from your accommodation around 8.30 am.
Spend the day discovering the magnificent coast from Sydney down south to the quaint coastal town of
Gerringong, stopping at panoramic view points along the way including the breathtaking view at the Bald Hill
Lookout, the incredible Sea Cliff Bridge, Wollongong Harbour and on to the Kiama Blowhole. Under certain swell conditions the blowhole sprays water upwards to twenty-five metres.
Visit a few select premium Shoalhaven wineries prized for their cool climate wines, producing varietals such as Chambourcin, Tempranillo and Verdelho. The white wines are fresh, light and delicate whilst the reds are soft and elegant.
Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch at a café style restaurant. There will be some time after lunch to walk and explore the expansive Seven Mile Beach with its long stretches of white sand before travelling on to the historic town of Berry. Take some time to explore Berry and discover its unique boutiques before travelling back to Sydney. You will be back at your accommodation around 5.30 pm.
Suggested Add-on Options for Gerringong
- Drinks Package
- Multilingual Guide
- Professional Photographer
- Beach horse riding
- Food and Wine pairing
- Aboriginal Storytelling
- Surf Lessons
- Gourmet Picnic on the beach
- Pottery Classes
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk
- Helicopter transfers