HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Door-to-door transport in luxury car with driver.
• Two-nights stay in a luxury private residence in the Jervis Bay area with some meals prepared by our
• All meals and soft drinks are included – 1 x two-course dinner in an award-winning restaurant, 1 x two-
course dinner at your residence, 1 x gourmet picnic on the beach, 2 x lunch, 1 x breakfast hamper.
• The Grand Pacific Drive will take your breath away with its stunning beauty.
• The Sea Cliff Bridge is an amazing feat of engineering. You can either walk or drive over the bridge.
• Visit the spectacular Kiama Blowhole.
• Revive yourself in the serenity of the beautiful pristine white beaches of Jervis Bay.
• Enjoy a private wine tasting at select local Shoalhaven award-winning vineyards – tasting fees included.
Pick up from your accommodation at around 8.30 am. Spend the morning discovering the magnificent coast from Sydney down south to Jervis Bay. Stopping at panoramic viewpoints along the way including the breathtaking view from the Bald Hill Lookout, the Sea Cliff Bridge, Wollongong Harbour and on to the Kiama Blowhole. Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch at a café style restaurant. Enjoy time after lunch to explore and walk along the expansive Seven Mile Beach with its long stretches of white sand. Arrive at your accommodation in Jervis Bay with free time to settle in and explore the area. Dinner tonight will be prepared by our private chef at your accommodation and will focus on fresh local produce for a farm-to-table experience.
Hyams Beach in Jervis Bay boasts the whitest sand in the world, according to the Guinness Book of Records, but this is not the only beautiful beach in the area. We will take you to at least three local beaches today including the awe-inspiring National Park beaches with pristine white sand and crystal-clear waters.
Enjoy the sand between your toes with a gourmet picnic lunch on the beach, with cushions and rugs for your comfort, featuring fresh local produce and scrumptious treats (weather permitting – otherwise there will be a restaurant alternative). What better way to get back to nature and rejuvenate? Dinner tonight will be at a world-class restaurant in the nearby town of Huskisson.
Visit a few of the premium Shoalhaven wineries known for their cool climate wines producing varieties such as Chambourcin, Tempranillo and Verdelho. The white wines are fresh, light and delicate whilst the reds are soft and elegant. Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch at one of the wineries before travelling to the historic town of Berry. Take some time to explore Berry and the unique boutiques before travelling back to Sydney. You will be back at your accommodation at around 5.30 pm.
Suggested Add-on Options for Jervis Bay Area:
- Drinks package
- Multilingual Guide
- Professional Photographer
- Aboriginal Cultural Experience
- Two Hour Sailing Cruise around Jervis Bay
- Dolphin Cruise around Jervis Bay
- Horse ride on the beach
- Surf Lessons
- Stand up paddle board
- Kite surfing
- Helicopter transfers