HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Two-nights stay in luxury private residence in the Berry/Gerringong area with some meals prepared by our private chef.
• All meals and soft drinks are included – 1 x two-course dinner in an award-winning restaurant, 1 x two-course dinner at your residence, 3 x lunch, 1 x breakfast hamper.
• The Grand Pacific Drive will take your breath away with its stunning beauty.
• The Sea Cliff Bridge is an amazing feat of engineering. You can either walk or drive over the bridge.
• Visit the spectacular Kiama Blowhole.
• Learn about the significance of the area to the local Aboriginal community.
• Enjoy a private wine tasting at a select few of the local Shoalhaven award-winning vineyards.
• Visit the historic towns of Berry, Kangaroo Valley and Bowral.
• Helicopter transfers
Pick up from your accommodation at around 8.30 am. Spend the day discovering the magnificent coast from Sydney down south to the quaint coastal town of Gerringong stopping at panoramic view points along the way, including the breathtaking view from the Bald Hill Lookout, the incredible Sea Cliff Bridge, Wollongong Harbour and on to the Kiama Blowhole. Arrive at your accommodation and indulge in a lunch consisting of a shared grazing platter laden with local delicacies. Spend the afternoon exploring the beautiful surroundings and relax and enjoy time to yourself. Later savour a delicious two-course dinner at a local restaurant in the nearby historic town of Berry.
Today you will be visiting the award-winning wineries of the Shoalhaven area to enjoy private wine tastings. The wineries include: Two Figs Winery, Coolangatta Estate, Mountain Ridge Winery, and Silos Estate Winery. Known for their cool climate wines with unusual varietals such as Chambourcin and Verdelho.
Immerse yourself in the spectacular scenery of the green rolling hills and lush pastures. This is dairy country.
Lunch will be at a local restaurant. After lunch, take a walk along the expansive Seven Mile Beach with its long stretches of white sand. Dinner will be in your accommodation prepared by our private chef using locally farm-sourced ingredients for an authentic farm-to-table experience.
Experience the magic of unparalleled natural beauty as you drive up through Kangaroo Valley.
Stopping in the historic town itself with its timeless charm, you will have some time to admire the Hampden Bridge built in the Victorian era and browse in the village shops. Continuing up the valley, this journey of untouched rainforest and open pastures is one of Australia’s most memorable drives. Lunch today will be in the Southern Highlands town of Bowral. Buzzing with activity, this country town is brimming with boutique shops, restaurants and bars. After lunch, continue the drive back to Sydney returning to your accommodation at around 5 pm
Suggested Add-on Options for Gerringong
- Drinks Package
- Multilingual Guide
- Professional Photographer
- Beach horse riding
- Wellness retreat
- Film night under the stars
- Food and Wine pairing
- Aboriginal Storytelling
- Surf Lessons
- Pop-up cocktail bar
- Gourmet Picnic on the beach
- Pottery Classes
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk