HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Meet and Greet
• Return Airport transfers from Moruya, Merimbula or Canberra Airport on tour days only
• Door-to-door transport in private luxury car with driver included
• Two-nights stay in a luxury private residence or hotel in Narooma/Bermagui with some meals prepared by our private chef
• All meals and soft drinks are included - 3 x lunch, 2 x dinner, 1 x breakfast hamper
• Choose from one of our day tours
• Explore Narooma - Australia Rock, Glasshouse Rocks & Mill Bay Boardwalk
• Delight in the fun boat trip to Montague Island. Marvel at the seal colonies and the amazing birdlife. Boat Trip included
• Please ensure early morning flight arrival times and late afternoon/evening departure flight times. Flights not included
Pick up from the airport in either Moruya, Merimbula or Canberra. Lunch today will in your accommodation prepared by your private chef. After lunch, explore the beauty of the local area. Dinner tonight will be at a local restaurant chosen for its location, views and use of local produce.
Choose from our range of day tours with our local guides. The focus of the day tours is to explore the area around Narooma/Bermagui with its incredible natural beauty, history, wildlife and cultural significance to the local Aboriginal community
Dinner tonight will be in your accommodation prepared by our private chef.
Rise early for your exhilarating boat trip to Montague Island. Just off the coast of Narooma, Montague Island is home to two seal colonies and many seabirds. Take the opportunity to snorkel with the seals (weather dependent). At certain times of the year when the whales are migrating, you are sure to spot these amazing creatures just off the coastline (May to September). Enjoy lunch at a local favourite restaurant. Depart for the airport – afternoon/evening flight.