HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Door-to-door transport in luxury car with driver.
• Three-nights stay in a luxury child friendly private residence in Narooma with some meals prepared by our private chef.
• All meals and soft drinks are included – 1 x two-course dinner at a local restaurant, 2 x dinner at your residence, 3 x lunch, 1 x picnic lunch on Seven Mile Beach (restaurant alternative for adverse weather), 1 x breakfast hamper (child-friendly options available).
• Visit the historic town of Berry.
• Your choice of day tour experience in the Narooma area (see pages 30-35 for choices and inclusions)
• Have fun with the sea wind in your hair on a boat trip to Montague island. Marvel at the seal colonies and the amazing birdlife.
• Explore Narooma including Australia Rock, Glasshouse Rocks and Mill Bay Boardwalk.
Pick up from your accommodation at around 8.30 am. Sit back, relax and take in the spectacular scenery of the South Coast travelling south through picturesque coastal towns stopping in the historic town of Berry for lunch, allowing for some time to explore afterwards. Visit the amazing private zoo in Mogo including feeding the deer. This zoo is all about sustainability and is a fantastic experience for the whole family.
Continue through more coastal villages until arrival in Narooma at around 5 pm. The name Narooma is said to have been derived from the Aboriginal word meaning “clear blue waters”. From the shimmering waters of the Wagonga Inlet to the many beaches of idyllic white sand, Narooma is a fantastic place to base yourself to take in this largely untouched stretch of coastline. Dinner tonight is a grazing feast of fresh local produce including the famed Narooma oysters and many other delicious goodies. Please note child-friendly options are available.
Spend the day exploring. Choose from our range of day tours with knowledgeable local guides in your own private luxury vehicle.
(See 1-day tour options)
The focus of the day tours is to reveal the story of the land around Narooma with its fascinating Aboriginal culture, history, wildlife, nature and unparalleled beauty. Dinner tonight will be in your accommodation prepared by our private chef.
Rise early for your exhilarating boat trip to Montague Island. Just off the coast of Narooma, Montague Island is home to two seal colonies and many seabirds and is located within the protected Batemans Bay Marine Park. Grab the opportunity to snorkel with the seals (weather dependent). Marvel at the dolphins who often follow the boat. At certain times of the year when the whales are migrating you are bound to see these amazing creatures just off Narooma’s coastline (May to September). Enjoy lunch today served in your luxurious accommodation prepared by our private chef. After lunch, explore the beauty of Narooma including Australia Rock, Mill Bay Boardwalk and the Glasshouse Rocks. Spot the giant stingrays from the Wharf and possibly even a seal or two. Dinner tonight will be at a mouth watering local restaurant.
Depart Narooma at around 8.30 am for the return trip to Sydney. Stop for a gourmet picnic lunch on the expansive Seven Mile Beach (Restaurant alternative for wet weather) in the town of Gerroa. This incredible beach stretches as far as the eye can see. Take time for the kids to explore and play before continuing the journey back to Sydney. Arrival back in Sydney will be at around 5 pm
Suggested Add-on Options for Narooma/Bermagui/Tilba Area:
- Drinks package
- Multilingual guide
- Professional photographer
- Add on any of our Sydney day tours before or after your tour
- Seaplane flight – twenty-minute scenic flight, Montague Island, Tollgate Islands, whale watching flights, Beach picnic, seaplane transfers
- Scuba diving at Montague Island
- Montague Island Tour
- Montague Island Penguin Tour
- Whale Watching
- Wellness retreat
- Aboriginal experience
- Sea kayak on the Clyde River
- Wagonga Princess cruise
- BBQ boat on the Wagonga Inlet
- Oyster tour on Wagonga Inlet
- Bike hire
- River Cottage experience including cooking lessons
- Fishing charter