HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Three-nights stay in a luxury private residence in Narooma with some meals prepared by our private chef
• All meals and soft drinks are included – 2 x two-course dinner at a local restaurant, 1 x grazing platter dinner at your residence, 4 x lunch, 1 x breakfast hamper
• The Grand Pacific Drive will take your breath away with its stunning beauty
• The Sea Cliff Bridge is an amazing feat of engineering. You can either walk or drive over the bridge
• Visit the spectacular Kiama Blowhole
• Your choice of day tour experience in the Narooma area (see pages 30-35 for choices and inclusions)
• Explore Narooma including Australia Rock, Glasshouse Rocks and Mill Bay Boardwalk
• Enjoy the sea wind in your hair on a fun boat trip to Montague Island. Marvel at the seal colonies and the amazing birdlife
• Visit the historic town of Berry
• Enjoy a private wine tasting at Shoalhaven wineries – Tasting fees included
Pick up from your accommodation at around 8.30 am. Travelling through the southern suburbs of Sydney and onto the Grand Pacific Drive. Take in the magnificent views including the panoramic view over the escarpment from the Bald Hill Lookout, incredible Sea Cliff Bridge, Kiama and the famous blowhole. Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch at a café style restaurant. You will have some time after lunch to walk on the expansive Seven Mile Beach with its long stretches of white sand. Sit back, relax and take in the spectacular scenery of the South Coast, travelling through coastal towns until you arrive in Narooma at around 4.30 pm.
The name Narooma is said to have been derived from the Aboriginal word meaning “clear blue waters”. From the shimmering waters of the Wagonga Inlet to the many beaches of idyllic white sand, Narooma is a fantastic place to base yourself to discover this largely untouched stretch of the coast. Dinner tonight is a grazing feast of fresh local produce including Narooma’s famous oysters and many other delicious goodies.
Spend the day exploring. Choose from our range of day tours with knowledgeable local guides in your own private luxury car.
(See 1-day tour options)
The focus of the day tours is to reveal the story of the land around Narooma with its fascinating Aboriginal culture, history, wildlife, nature and unparalleled beauty. Dinner tonight will be at a fabulous local restaurant for a delicious two-course dinner.
Rise early for your spectacular boat trip to Montague Island.
Just off the coast of Narooma, Montague Island is home to two seal colonies and many seabirds and is located within the protected Batemans Bay Marine Park. Take the opportunity to snorkel with the seals (weather dependent). Marvel at the dolphins who often follow the boat. At certain times of the year when the whales are migrating, you are bound to see these amazing creatures just off Narooma’s coastline (May to September). Enjoy lunch today in your luxurious accommodation prepared by our private chef. After lunch, explore the beauty of Narooma including Australia Rock, Mill Bay Boardwalk and the Glasshouse Rocks. Dinner tonight will be at a local restaurant which uses only the best local produce sourced from within 100 kilometres of the restaurant.
Depart from Narooma at around 8.30 am for the return trip to Sydney. Visit our handpicked premium Shoalhaven wineries, known for their cool climate wines producing varieties such as Chambourcin, Tempranillo and Verdelho. The white wines are fresh, light and delicate whilst the reds are soft and elegant.
Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch at one of the wineries before travelling to the historic town of Berry. Take some time to explore Berry and its unique boutique shops before travelling back to Sydney. You will arrive in Sydney around 5.30 pm
Suggested Add-on Options for Narooma/Bermagui/Tilba Area:
- Drinks package
- Multilingual guide
- Professional photographer
- Add on any of our Sydney day tours before or after your tour
- Seaplane flight – twenty-minute scenic flight, Montague Island, Tollgate Islands, whale watching flights, Beach picnic, seaplane transfers
- Scuba diving at Montague Island
- Montague Island Tour
- Montague Island Penguin Tour
- Whale Watching
- Wellness retreat
- Aboriginal experience
- Sea kayak on the Clyde River
- Wagonga Princess cruise
- BBQ boat on the Wagonga Inlet
- Oyster tour on Wagonga Inlet
- Bike hire
- River Cottage experience including cooking lessons
- Fishing charter