HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Meet and Greet
• Return Airport transfers from Moruya, Merimbula or Canberra Airport on tour days only.
• Door-to-door transport in luxury car with driver.
• Your guide is a local amateur player with a very low handicap who knows the courses extremely well.
• Two-nights stay in a luxury private residence in Narooma/Bermagui and one night’s stay at a luxury hotel in Mollymook.
• Play four of the region’s best golf courses – Tura Beach Country Club, Bermagui Country Club, Narooma Golf Club and Mollymook Hilltops Course with our local golf guide – Green fees included.
• All meals and soft drinks are included - 4 x lunch, 3 x dinner, 1 x breakfast hamper, 1 x hotel breakfast.
• Enjoy the spectacular coastline drive each day
• Wine/beer tasting at local wineries/breweries
• Please ensure early morning flight arrival times and late afternoon/evening departure flight times. Flights not included
Pick up this morning from Moruya, Merimbula or Canberra airport. Lunch will be at a delightful local restaurant at the Wharf in Merimbula. After lunch you will play on the Tura Beach Country Club course near Merimbula. This beautiful course, with some steep and challenging holes, is one of our guide’s favourite courses. Dinner will be served at your accommodation prepared by our private chef.
This morning you will be playing on the Bermagui Country Club Course in the picturesque seaside town of Bermagui. This course has some spectacular scenery and is a favourite course of England’s famous golfer Laura Davies. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch experience a private wine tasting at the Rusty Fig Winery one of the areas top wineries. Visit the historic village of Tilba, home of the River Cottage TV series. Dinner tonight will be at your accommodation prepared by our private chef.
Explore the beauty of Narooma including Australia Rock, Mill Bay Boardwalk and the Glasshouse Rocks. Spot the giant stingrays from the Wharf and possibly even a seal or two. Lunch at a local restaurant overlooking the stunning Wagonga Inlet. This afternoon you are playing on the Narooma Golf Course. The front nine holes follow the dramatic cliffs and water’s edge with panoramic views up and down the coast whilst the back nine holes meander through trees and lakes with beautiful scenery and some long and interesting holes. Transfer to Mollymook accommodation. Dinner tonight will be at a local iconic restaurant.
Rise for an early tee off time at the Mollymook Hilltops course. This Championship Course, rated within the top ten of Australia’s favourite courses by Australia Golf Express magazine, is hilly and challenging, with some spectacular ocean views located next to Mollymook Beach. There are lots of trees, water and sand.
A well-earned lunch today will be at a local award-winning winery with wine and cheese tasting. Transfer to Merimbula, Moruya or Canberra Airport. Please ensure late afternoon/evening flight departure.