HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Door-to-door transport in luxury car with driver.
• Three-nights stay in a luxury private residence in the Bermagui area with some meals prepared by our private chef.
• All meals and soft drinks are included - 1 x two-course dinner at a local restaurant, 2 x two-course dinner at your residence, 4 x lunch, 1 x breakfast hamper.
• The Grand Pacific Drive will take your breath away with its stunning beauty.
• The Sea Cliff Bridge is an amazing feat of engineering. You can either walk or drive over the bridge.
• Visit the spectacular Kiama Blowhole.
• Your choice of day tour in the Bermagui area
• Feel the sea wind in your hair on the boat trip to Montague Island. Marvel at the seal colonies and the amazing birdlife. Boat trip included.
• Explore Narooma including Australia Rock, Glasshouse Rocks and Mill Bay Boardwalk.
• Visit the historic town of Berry.
• Enjoy a private wine tasting at Shoalhaven wineries – tasting fees included.
Pick up from your accommodation is at around 8.30 am. Travelling through the southern suburbs of Sydney joining the Grand Pacific Drive, take in the magnificent views including the panoramic views over the escarpment from the Bald Hill Lookout, incredible Sea Cliff Bridge, Kiama and the famous Blowhole. Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch at a café style restaurant. There will be some time after lunch to explore and walk along the expansive Seven Mile Beach with its long stretches of white sand. Sit back, relax and take in the spectacular scenery of the South Coast, as you are driven further south through the coastal towns and villages until you arrive at your accommodation near Bermagui at around 5 pm. Dinner tonight is a grazing feast of local produce including fresh local oysters and many other delicious goodies.
Spend the day exploring. Choose from our range of day tours with knowledgeable local guides in your own private luxury car.
The focus of the day tours is to reveal the stories of the land around Bermagui with its fascinating Indigenous culture, history, wildlife, nature and unparalleled beauty. Dinner tonight will be at a favourite local restaurant on the Bermagui Wharf.
This morning experience the thrill and the magic on the boat trip to Montague Island. Just off the coast of Narooma, Montague Island is home to two seal colonies and many seabirds. Take the opportunity to snorkel with the seals (weather dependent). At certain times of the year when the whales are migrating you are sure to spot these amazing creatures just off the coastline (May to September). Marvel at the dolphins who often follow the boat. Later, explore the beauty of Narooma including Australia Rock, Mill Bay Boardwalk and the Glasshouse Rocks. Spot the giant stingrays from the Wharf and possibly even a seal or two. Lunch today will be at a delightful restaurant in Narooma situated on the water’s edge of the Wagonga Inlet. After lunch, there will be time to explore Bermagui including the Blue Pool. Dinner tonight will be in your accommodation prepared by our private chef.
Depart Bermagui at around 8.30 am for the return trip to Sydney. Visit a few select premium Shoalhaven wineries known for their cool climate wines producing varieties such as Chambourcin, Tempranillo and Verdelho. The white wines are fresh, light and delicate whilst the reds are soft and elegant. Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch at our handpicked winery before travelling to the historic town of Berry. Take some time to explore Berry and its unique boutique shops before travelling back to Sydney. You will arrive in Sydney at around 5.30 pm